Houston, Texas
3.4

Hello my name is Alan Gordon.I also had them put in an above ground pool.

Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after draining it 3times and having rhem fix it. What a joke!

It is still unlevel rhe whole back side keeps poping out of rhe track. And i have 2 sharp objects starting to pop thru the new liner. On top of that after back washing the pool today.... The valule would not close properly on the filter.

Come to find out... They left a roll of pipe tape in the filter. A whole roll of tape!!! Talk about unprofessional!!!

My wife called mark last week he said he would call back and never did. So i called him today and left a message. If he does not fix these problems i will bw taking him to court.

And i have plenty of pics as well to back these statements.This pool has never been right since it was installed and i feel ripped off!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Aam Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pfister - Let me tell you what happened.... Pfister "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more Thermospas Hot Tubs Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more POOR CHOICE WITH CENTRAL JERSEY POOLS - THINK TWICE!! Central Jersey Pools "Central Jersey Pool Company delayed the start of installation of our IG pool 3 weeks due to "rain" only to show up and start on a"rainy day" & then tried..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more